Meet the CEO
David A. Phipps, MBA, comes to Lifetime Recovery as a proven leader and creative executive. With more than thirty years of health care experience in both the non-profit and for profit settings, he is skilled in organizational management, business development, fundraising, and strategic planning. Previously, he served as Executive Director of the San Antonio Christian Dental Clinic at the Haven for Hope and as Vice-President and General Manager of Hope Medical Supply, San Antonio. He holds an MBA in Health Care Management from Our Lady of Lake University and a BA in Communications from UTSA. He can be reached at email@example.com or 210-734-6362, ext. 8111
SHIRLEY SILER, CPA, CFO
Shirley Siler joined Lifetime Recovery to lead the business team in an exciting time of accreditation and growth. Shirley has served in the US Air Force as a PMEL Technician, attended college on the GI Bill at Central Missouri State University, and spent several years in public accounting in Eugene, Oregon and Austin, Texas. Her first experience with fund accounting was with a military community in Wiesbaden, Germany, converting manual books to a computerized accounting system and managing a staff of 30. Since returning to Texas in 1991, she has worked with an accounting software development company and consulted with hundreds of nonprofit, governmental, and quasi-governmental organizations with a focus on training and process improvement. She has been placed in the public eye at trade shows and conferences, leading small and large sessions on a variety of topics. Shirley’s unique experience with management, nonprofits, accounting, and computers makes her a valued asset at Lifetime.
- We respect the worth of every person, treating each other and our clients with dignity, compassion and integrity.
- We exercise wisdom in the just use of our talents and are committed to responsible and transparent stewardship of our resources.
- We exhibit the highest standards of service and performance in all our activities.
- We are dedicated to improving the lives of those we serve.
- We live healthy lives in order to be an example for others.
- We promote change that reflects honesty, open-mindedness and willingness to grow.
Rudy Lopez - Board Chair
Gerald Lee - Vice Chair
Trey Scott - Secretary
Cynthia Whitehead - Treasurer
Al Hartman, III - Member
Rod Moake - Member
William Thomas - Member
Brandon Webb - Member